Basic Elements Solutions was established in the year 2009 with a view to protecting lives and property from fire hazards. We are a team of highly qualified and well-experienced engineers. Supported by the skilled and proficient workforce, who are specialized in establishing fire safety equipment, related fabrication, installation etc., we have successfully helped many businesses become fire safety compliant.
Our philosophy of designing a solution is to meet the minimum requirements for the fire hazard that are assertive to a high standard of engineering and workmanship.
Our clients have recognized our solutions as pragmatic, aesthetically superior and statutorily complaint; principally bringing value to the money they invest. We execute projects with the highest safety standards, responsibility and with a focused approach to meet deadlines.
Taking into consideration the hazard, our scope of work includes design, engineering, supply, installation, inspection, testing and commissioning of this fire protection/fighting systems ensuing to industry codes, standards, and design criteria. We deal with following fire protection systems:
- Fire hydrant system
- Sprinklers system
- Water spray system
- Fire alarm system
- CO2 flooding
- Wet riser system
- A high-velocity water spray system
- Gas detection
- Foam monitor system.
We also undertake annual maintenance contracts and consultancy services for all the above systems for commercial and industrial premises, storage and warehouses, manufacturing and residential buildings, hotels and hospitals, high rise buildings etc.
Vision and Mission
To create a fire safe world
Simplifying Fire with Technology and making it Universally accessible.
Quality Policy and EHS
1. We protect the environment against any form of pollution and are responsible for the health & safety of all the persons employed at the entire site & for the safety of the public / co-contractor & others who may be affected by our activities.
2. We ensure that all activities under our control are carried out to the environmental health & safety standards laid down by our own policy & as a container in our client’s policy as well.
3. We indemnify our clients against any losses or damages incurred as a result of a breach on nonadherence to any environment or any safety provision contained.
4. We align with our clients EHS policy for the smooth conduct of execution.
5. As an aspect to reiterate our stand we conduct safety training classes practical training to all our workers on the use of tools & tackles & implement.
Meaning of Basic Elements
As life is a play part with basic elements; we intend to extinguish the fire using water, earth, air, and space for evacuation.